Principle of equipment
High-speed rotation of the
rotor-driven flow in the diversion chamber under the action of a strong
vertical liquid flow, the container began to circulate the liquid in the
overall macro-mixing. On the other hand, a high-speed rotating rotor
produces a certain shear turbulence necessary for microscopic mixing.
These microscopically mixed liquids are dispersed to the corners of the
container as the bulk stream circulates. All the liquid in the container
can be thoroughly dispersed and mixed, which is completely different
from the traditional blender mixing method.
Work Head Introduction:
Inclined slot dispersion emulsifying head Advantages:
1. Vertical dispersive mixing of the bulk flow
2. The flow does not produce vortices
3. The bottom of the container will not produce precipitation
4. Produce high shear, can reduce the size of particles to accelerate the reaction
5. Air infiltration is small
6. Highly efficient mixed emulsification makes preparation of suspensions easier
* The upper limit of processing capacity in the table refers to the data measured when the medium is "water";
* If the medium viscosity or solid content is high, it is recommended
with pipeline high shear dispersing emulsifier with the use;
high temperature, high pressure, flammable and explosive, corrosion and
other special conditions, the need to provide detailed and accurate
* The data in this table are subject to change without notice, the correct parameters to provide the prevail in kind.